Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Welcome to the fam

So, I don't know how many of you guys got the Yahoo groups thing that Lance sent out, but I wanted to try this one - I like the look of it better. C'mon fam, please do this??? I just want to be able to keep in touch better than we do now. So, you post something, just saying what you are doing and then the fam reads it and responds, etc. It'll be fun... Humor me.
Here's what is going on with me. I made it past my big state tests for education stuff, but I won't know if I passed until the summer sometime. Now I'm into finals week, and then on the 25th, mom and I go to Germany! We are staying with my friend in Frankfurt, and we are planning on taking a trip to Venice, as well as day trips all over Germany, including the Black Forest, and also to Neuschwanstein, which is the castle that Sleeping Beauty is patterned after, home to the mad King Ludwig (a while ago). We are also going to go see Dachau, a concentration camp near Munich. I love you all!

1 comments:

Rita B said...

OK - I'll give in and blog! It looks like a fun way to keep in touch. I LOVE the pictures! Thanks, Scott and Shannon, for the photos of you too cute babies.

Kimm and I leave tomorrow, and I'm working like crazy to put together all the things I think we'll need for there... and for UT weather for Scotty's graduation and Derek's blessing. What FUN to be able to see the UT grandbabies again!

We're loving spring scenery here. However, we can't WAIT to move!
we now have 2 new dogs next door, for a total of 5. The 5 next door have discover all kinds of spring critters to bark at. In the field behind us, they put in a horse stable... but they didn't tell us they'd having riding competitions, complete with a loudspeaker that you can hear plainly a mile away! We're trying to think of something obnoxious WE can do to stir things up! The "new doggie" neighbors have been using their back yard as a firing range, but since the police were called, it's been rather silent. Today, your Dad found a bullet "splat" just behind my car. It obviously had been shot up into the air, and came down on our driveway. Too bad your Dad won't let me build straw bale and I'd start haulin'!!!

Love you,
Mom