Friday, July 01, 2005

Ahhh, the sounds of the shower...

I don't know anything about digital recording stuff, but I found some websites that might help. Check out http://www.purewhitenoise.com/whitenoisecd.html#shower for a cd (I think an hour long) that is a good shower noise. It'd probably be cheaper than your water bill by far. Also, if you want to do it yourself, go to http://www.findsounds.com/ and search for shower. You can download the sound and then maybe figure out a way to out the sound on a cd over and over again and then have them fade into each other. That's my suggestion!!!!
Thanks for all the funny pictures! It was great.
Well, Ginni, Lance and I are taking the Big Drive today, that is, we are driving to Oklahoma (dropping me off) and then G & L are heading off to Arkansas to take care of Lance's mom for the week. Let us know if you need us to bring anything back from there (not saying that we'll have the room or anything...)
Or, for all of you who didn't know, Grandpa Bingham is having surgery on Wednesday to have the cancer cut out of his lip. The doctor sounds optimistic and it will be an in and out procedure. I'm sure Grandpa would really appreciate your prayers.
Well, sayonara folks!!!!

0 comments: