Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Nauvoo

Hey fam! I know it's been a while since I've posted anything... Does anyone know why it says on the main page that it's been updated lately but no new posts show up?
Well, here's an update on my life for all who want to know... I'm in Rexburg and enjoying it. I'm really busy with school and work. I'm working on campus as a computer lab assistant - not that I know all that much about computers, but I took a class so that qualifies me, Hooray! Anyway, I'm taking a black and white photography class that I'm really enjoying. When I learn how to scan pictures, I'll post some of them for you guys. I just barely learned to use the meter on my (ahem, Dad's) camera last week, so finally I'm taking some decent shots. I don't know why my teacher didn't tell us about that before so I didn't waste 3 rolls of film on crappy pictures, but oh well. The other day I was driving and saw a junkyard full of old chevy trucks and tractors (probably from the 40's and 50's) and so I got some good pictures of them. I'm going to Nauvoo this week on a school trip and hope to get some more good pictures.
Speaking of which, do any of you guys want anything from there? I don't know if there is much to want, but I thought I'd check. We are taking a charter bus from Rexburg on Thursday and driving, driving, driving. I get back next Monday, so it's a really short 5 day trip. I get to go to Missouri as well.
Jeff, do you have any extra pictures from Clint's baptism? If so, I'd like one.

By the way, my address here in Rexburg, just in case anyone ever needs it is:
60 W 2nd S
Rexburg, ID 83440
(cell phone is 208-403-5246)

Well fam, I love you all. Have a good week.

0 comments: