Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Faker

So I don't think I ever told anyone this, but when I was just a little tyke, I remember I wanted glasses REAL BAD! (For some reason, I always wanted to be "normal" and break my arm/leg, get braces and/or a retainer, get glasses, get my tonsils removed, etc.) Anyway, I think I remember lying to the optometrist so I could get glasses. I told him that I couldn't see the very top line - you know, the really big E? Yep. He saw through my charade really fast. Sorry that this scandal has to come out now. I know you all are disappointed. ;)

Shannon, your stories about the mishaps of Garrett and Preston crack me up all the time! Keep them coming (during nap time of course...)

2 comments:

Rita B said...

Hmmm...I wonder just how many $$$ we wasted on glasses for you!?
Mom

Kimmby said...

No, I think I really needed glasses, but maybe not as bad as I purported to need them.