Monday, April 24, 2006

Kimmby again

I just thought I'd post a few recent pictures for those who read this blog. Oh wait, that's me... ;)


Last weekend, I went on a field trip with my friend Drew to Welfare Square and the Church Humanitarian Aid Center. We toured, sampled some food, and did three service projects. It was wonderful! We even tied a quilt. I'm totally sold on the church's amazing efforts to help members and non-members all over the world. Anyway, this picture is me jumping up in front of the grain towers in Salt Lake.


This is my good friend, Drew. He's a funny guy. Don't read anything into this please.

This is my 4th grade class that I've been teaching this semester. The kid in the cowboy hat on the left is really funny. He likes to be tricky. I'm in the back on the right. I love these kids!

0 comments: