Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Houses!

Well, it seems that a few of us are moving. For those of you who are out of the loop, or who don't check their email, here are some pictures of Mom and Dad's new house that they bought in Washougal, WA. Here is the front yard.



The back yard - there is a lot of forest continuing all the way to the river.




Here is the river bank that butts up to their property. Good fishing, so I hear. Trout, anyone?



And, I moved into a house at the end of December. It's not much outside, but it's huge inside with plenty of room for me and my 5 roommates. I really like living here. It's pretty much a party, all the time! ;)


Here is the outside of the house.


Me!


I am so excited about my FIRST BRAND NEW BED! Once I got my first real paycheck as a teacher, I "splurged" and bought a bed after sleeping on the floor for 2 months.

0 comments: