Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Battleship

Well, Battleship season started last night for me. In case you all don't know what Battleship is, (besides the board game), I'll tell you. It's in the swimming pool on campus and with 9 or 10 canoes. There are 4 people in a canoe, and everyone has buckets or bowls of some sort. Each team tries to get as much water in other canoes as they can, eventually sinking the canoe. You can't bail water out of your own canoe, so you want to attack other's as much as you can, all without tipping over, of course. It's so dang fun! I'm on a team with 2 of my roommates and 3 of my Family Home Evening Brothers. We enjoyed talking strategy (I'm not really sure there is one...) to try and win the game. Because a lot of them haven't played before, we didn't do all that well, but we'll do better next time. I'll try and post some pictures soon. Have a good week, family!
-Kimmby

0 comments: