Friday, November 11, 2005


I took this photo this morning at 8:35 (needing to be at the lab to develop my film at 9:00!!). I was driving out in the country and saw a Sportsman's Access sign for a river or something, and so I followed the road and saw this barn with tons of tools hanging up on it on the side of the road. It also spelled out "Yesterday" with horseshoes. I don't know if it was private property - I just kind of parked my car and went right up to the side of the barn and shot the picture...
Well, this is my first product of using Photoshop! I'm hooked! For my photography class, we are supposed to spend 3 weeks on the computer, scanning in our negatives and then fixing them in Photoshop and then print them on inkjet paper. I admit I like the look of the glossy photo paper better, but it is so cool to be able to fix all the blemishes that inevitably marr the appearance of the negatives. It's sweet!
What do you guys think?
-Kimmby

1 comments:

Rita B said...

Awesome, Kimm! Hmmm..sort of reminds you of my WALLS at home, doesn't it? No wonder you were drawn to it. I'm excited for you to learn Photoshop. It's an incredible way to restore old family photos.
Love you, Mom