Thursday, December 22, 2005

Narnia

Haha - Hilarious caption, Jeaf! Would you pronounce that Jeef (like beef) or Jeff (like bread)? That's the age-old question.
Well, we saw The Chronicles of Narnia tonight. I really liked it, except for Aslan's (the lion) voice. I could tell that it was Liam Neeson's voice (especially after watching Batman Begins the night before) and all I could think about was how he was poisoning Gotham City's water supply!!!! I think they should have used (if it was going to be someone famous) James Earl Jones' voice. After all, he was Mufasa in Lion King - it would have been totally fitting! But I suppose I might have been thinking the whole time, "Luke, I am your father!" Oh well, I guess I'm glad I'm not the director. But, all things aside, everyone should see the movie. It was very good, followed the books quite well, and had a great storyline. "4 stars says Ebert!" Just kidding...
Have a good night, and a good Christmas all.

0 comments: