Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oh boy!

Man, that is one sickly baby! I bet Dad feels the same way - he's been spending lots of time in bed with a bad cold. He says that this is the first time in 20 years he's had a cold... Mom's been using all her home remedies on him - telling him to wrap his throat (he made me show him how becuase he didn't know. Boy are the tables turned now!), take a sweat bath, etc. Poor, poor Daddy.

Shannon- Mom and Dad and I laughed so hard at the mishaps at your house, especially the part about Garrett lying. I don't know how you kept a straight face!!! How did Garrett respond to you? Also, you have no idea how much suspense that present that you gave me is causing me to be in!!!!! I've been looking at it every single day for 3+ weeks and I still have NO CLUE as to what it is. I think I'm going to open that one on Christmas Eve!!!

Well, I hope things are going well for you all. I'm home in OK for a little while (until the 3rd) and Mom's got me working. Yippee! Haha. I'm looking forward to Ginni and Lance coming on the 28th to add some more spark to the house. I can't do it all by myself. Soon I'm going to post some funny old pictures that I've found around the house so you all can laugh a little bit. I love you to whoever reads this!
-Kimm

0 comments: