Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wow.

Shannon-
I'm sorry that poor skinny baby has the croup. Yikes! I hope no one else catches it!
I think that sounds like a good decision that you guys are making concerning Scott and his business. I think that it's really important to enjoy what you do, especially if you need to be doing it for the next 30-40 years. I was watching Scott over Thanksgiving (and I was thinking about this recently) and it was so cool to see how he interacted with the boys. For all the rest of the family, he brought Garrett out to the shop with him while he worked. Garrett had a grand old time playing with wood, screws, and all other sorts of scraps. He dusted all the wood in the shop as well as all the other surfaces he could reach. I'm sure those times in the future will be ones Garrett will remember for a long time. As for Preston, I love to see Scott sit down and read with him. Preston will crawl lickety split right up to Scott's (or anyone that can read!) leg and hold up a book, going, "uh, uh, uh". Scott will pick him up, go to the couch, and read with him. It's so cute! Scott is so good with those kids (as are you, Shannon) and I think it is a VERY good thing that he will be able to spend more time with them, and the family.
Jeff, thanks for providing that opportunity for Scott. I'm glad that we are able to pitch in as a family to help each other. I think that is what family is really about. Let me know if I can do anything to help (anyone). I love you all!

0 comments: