Monday, January 23, 2006

Baby Baby

Curt - Thank you, thank you, thank you! See, it wasn't that hard, eh? Curt, why do you hate blogs? Is it because people go off on a diatribe about things that don't matter? They share their deepest feelings about irrelevant things? They write about unimportant subjects, such as the life and times of a pickle? I know; all those things frustrate me too. But, this blog is for funny pictures, like you've found, as well as what is going on with kids, Mom and Dad (and sometimes poking fun), and of course, ME! Haha, just kidding. I hope you can overcome your bad feelings towards blogging...

Scott - what's going on with work? Mom mentioned that you decided not to work with RD. Does that mean you are going to continue on at your company? What about the easels? I'd like an update! P.S. How are those peanut butter 'n jelly sandwiches with white bread that I'm sure you've been having since Shannon's been gone? Or have the Falgoust's taken you under their wing? I hope you aren't all emaciated!!!

Ginni and Lance, you should post your ultrasound pictures on the blog... Maybe I'll save you the trouble, since you don't really read this blog very often.



0 comments: