Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Fonduuuuue...my new best friend

Does anyone have (or heard of) a good recipe for cheese fondue (without the alcohol)? I bought me a fondue pot and I want to have a fondue party, without people getting a little tipsy. Anyone have any ideas?

Well, I've started school for the last time at BYU-Idaho. This will be my last semester here in the great Spud State. (Check out the link, especially you, Dad. This one will top Neldon's hands down!) Anyway, I plan on walking in graduation come Saturday, April 29 (I would absolutely LOVE everyone to come to my graduation!!!!) and then officially receiving my diploma in December, when I finish my student teaching in Salt Lake.

Right now, I'm taking a class called Education Methods, which prepares me for student teaching by allowing me to go into a local elementary school 3 days a week and teach half the day, as well as going to training seminars the other two days a week on campus. I'll be in a 4th grade classroom, where the teacher is my roommate's mother. She is very nice and I'm looking forward to going to that class.

I wanted to thank all the Utah clan again for letting me stay with you, letting me play with your kids, watch your tv, bum around your house, and for picking me up from the airport. You all are great! Let me know if I can do anything for anyone!!! I plan on coming down again for Derek's birthday...

P.S. Curt and family, haven't heard from you in a long time...... Sure would like to! Post something!

0 comments: